Monday, January 7, 2013

oba Gangnam style!!!!!


     Today I want to introduce a song called Gangnam Style, which is the most popluar song in 2012. Why I introduce this song? Because I wasn’t good at any dance…… But there is only one type of dance I can dance…… It is Gangnam Style!!!
     Park Jae-sang is a South Korean singer, who is better known by his stage name, PSY, which originated from the first three letters of the word psycho. PSY is popular in his home country because of the sarcastic lyrics of his songs and his humorous videos and stage performances.
     The song title refers to the luxurious lifestyle associated with the rich and fashionable Gangnam section of the South Korean capital city of Seoul. (Gangham literally means "south of the river.") PSY compares the location to a sexy lady who knows when to be elegant and when to get wild.
     I promised that all people on earth has heard this song, but no one will be tired of listening and dancing to this song.



The link of GANGNAM STYLE!!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

2 comments:

  1. Even now I just don’t understand why this song can be so populous. I clicked your link and watched the MV again. It has been already 1,203,658,839 views. I think it is an incredible number, because I think PSY is not an international singer before, and now because this song, he can have a concert at Time Square and around the world. Here is my guess. I guess this song be so popular may because of it’s funny but easy dance. It let the audiences in front of the screen want to stand up and dance with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I used to be so confused about why people talked about this song, and now I finally get it. I must admit that this man did know how to capture people’s attention. It’s a very interesting story, as I used to think that Korean songs are meaningless XD They sang about nothing but love. However, now I changed my opinion about this man. How did you get this information? I guess it’s the story of this song that makes it outstanding.

    ReplyDelete