Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Moon Light


Today I will introduce a song called “moon light”. It’s sung by the aboriginal singer Wang Hong En. I heard this song when I was watching the TV show called “康熙來了”. I found the song is amazing and touching so I want to introduce to you.
Wang Hong En grew up in the mountains and his parents both went to the city to work so his grandma brought him up. Wang Hong En loves music, so he decided to go to Taipei. One night when he bade farewell to his grandma, his grandma told him that she would give him a gift. Wang was looking forward to the gift, but his grandma said”What I will give to you is moon light. I don’t have money, a phone and a computer, so I can’t contact you. So when you look at the moonlight, it represents my encouragement and care.” Wang felt cheated at that moment, and he departed.
However, Wang was not successful in Taipei, and he lived a bad live. One day, he was looking at the moon, he suddenly remembered his grandma and got many inspirations. Finally, he released his first album and made a song for his grandma called “moon light”. It’s the most famous song in his career.
He thought, the “moon light” is the best gift he has ever received.    


1 comment:

  1. I think that it's really a touching story.Wang went to Taipei to chase his music dream.But it didn't go smoothly,sometimes he may feel sad.But the moonlight which represent his grandma's love would give him courage to keep going.Though his grandma didn't sent him some expensive gift like the computer,I think what Grandma said is the best gift.
    By the way,one of my classmates in the Chinese class is also named Wang Hong En.He is a Bunun aborigine,too.They are so similar.It is interesting!

    ReplyDelete